LJR says -
I'm sorry I am so slow at posting... I was at my sisters house from Sunday to Wednesday last week, and we made these skirts. :) (sorry they are kinda out of order my computer wont let me rearrange the pics.)
My skirt! :)
My sister made two skirts but blogger is being a pain and I can't get them to upload. Maybe I'll be able to add them later. She made a blue one w/little white flowers, and one that is checkered w/three or four different shades of pink. :) The skirt I made for my niece Bailee!
Time
15 years ago
9 comments:
I had sew much fun sewing with you sew we will have to sew again sometime!
LJR says -
lol! :) Yeah, we sew should! maybe we should try the dress next... :)
sounds like great fun LJR! well...not 4 me...i hate sewing and knitting and crocheting and all that craft stuff...ugh
anyway, how was the reunion? we HAVE to get together and talk about it! email me! ;)
LJR says -
It was good. :) How was yours? I would email you but I don't have your email address...
KAJ has it...
i'm sorry. i would call you and come over (or have you come here) but i'm going to Youth Conference Thursday. and Wednesday my mom is taking me shopping, like all day! I'll try to call you before the craziness starts...
Rock on!
You guys are so lucky you get to at least go to other family members houses my brother my dad and I have been working on fixing my pond so we have it almost done but it was so much fun we named this big black thing that can crush stuff sparky because it made sparks when we hit it against the rocks even though we weren't supposed to. oh and that skirt looks beautiful LJR.
Thanks for the skirt for Baileekins! I still need to get that, by the way.
Nice job of finding a productive way to beat summer boredom.
I used to sew clothes for myself when I was about your age. Then, when my niece was little, I used to sew these gorgeous doll clothes (American Girl dolls), but she's almost 22 now, and doesn't exactly want a doll princess dress for her birthday.
I've also sewed many a costume in my time (for dance stuff, for the local high school's drama dept when they did a Midsummer Night's Dream, when our school did The Mouse That Roared, etc.)
but I haven't sewed any "real" clothes for myself in a very long time. (But it's depressing when you're old and chubby anyway. New clothes are much more fun when you're young enough to look good in them.)
LJR says -
Thanks everyone!! :)
Post a Comment