Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally! Here is my sister's blue skirt. (I still don't have a pic of the pink one...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRETTY! i sew love it LJR!

lol...sew! get it?

A Paperback Writer said...

Lookin' mighty fine, there, m'dear.
Are all these for school or just because you felt like sewing?

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Paperback Writer, my skirt was kinda just for fun (and I found cute fabric :]). I've had the fabric for it since last year sometime, so we finally got around to making a skirt out of it. :)
I think my sis just wanted a new skit and we had this easy pattern for one, and we both love sewing. :)

A Paperback Writer said...

Ah, well, good for you.
I made some quilts tonight, but it's been a very long times since I made any clothes that weren't costumes or doll clothes. In fact, I'm thinking that the last time I made myself a dress was the summer before 9th grade.... Oh my.
But it's more fun to make clothes for yourself when you're thin -- so enjoy it!

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

You should post pics of your quilts on your blog! :)