Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Flowers are Pretty... :]

I know LJR has put on her pics already and so you probably think I'm just copying her, but I'm bored and I can't find anything else to do at the moment, so I'm putting on some of my fav pics I've taken.







12 comments:

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
Copy cat!! j/k :) you even used the same smiley face!!! lol. ;)

KLS said...

I must say that these are the best pictures that I have seen of flowers. On the other hand though an article about the day at Lagoon in the rain would be a top story for you both. I am a new member just to let you know.

a nerd said...

pretty flowers just like the girl I like. Are you guys going to the next regional dances?

9GT Geniusettes said...

KAJ says -
KLS, thanks, and do we know you?

A Nerd, we probably are. Are you?

Anonymous said...

very impressive guys!

keep it real!

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

A Nerd, ;)

kls, Who is this?!?! Give us a clue!!!

a nerd said...

did you just graduate just barely kls because i'd know who you are then but if not I don't know you.

a nerd said...

yeah I just got my own dance card today so I'm probably going to go.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

That's awesome A Nerd!!! I can't wait for the dance! See you there! :]

a nerd said...

me too!

a nerd said...

I just barely found out today that I might be probably from thirty minutes to an hour late to the dances on Saturday. Sorry.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
Don't worry A Nerd! I hardly ever get there till around 8:00 - 8:30 ish! :]