Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!! :]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad was so excited today! we gave him a Magic Bullet!

to show his appreciation, he made us milkshakes with it! YUM! ;)

what did you get your dads LJR and KAJ?

A Paperback Writer said...

Where's the apostrophe, ladies? Hmmm...?
Yes, I, your former English teacher, have come to haunt you.
Fathers' Day is plural possessive, a day for all fathers.
Punctuation, my dears, punctuation.
sigh.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Random Rocker, Glad you (and your dad) had a fun day! Ya know, I'm free on Thursday and I love milkshakes... ;]
I got my dad chocolate and the soundtrack to Enchanted!

Paperback Writer, That's my bad. I'll fix it... eventually... ;)
'former English teacher' thats a sad thought. :(

A Paperback Writer said...

Thanks. I feel better now.
And you wouldn't want to stay in 9th grade forever, would you? I liked 9th grade, too, but I'm glad I'm not still there (braces -- ick!).
Besides, you know where to find me, and you'll like me lots better now that I can't give you any more homework! :)
I still don't know who random rocker is, except that it's someone who's posted awhile under a different name.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Paperback Writer, Yeah I guess I wouldn't want to be there forever... I'll have to come visit. :) Random Rocker is the former Cinisugar! :]

A Paperback Writer said...

Oh!
She spells better now that she's Random Rocker.
Thanks for enlightening me.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

LOL!! :]