Friday, June 06, 2008

Seriously, Evan

LJR says - Music in the Park :]
Come join Seriously, Evan for a free concert!!!!
June 9 th @ Pleasant Green Park form 8:00pm - 9:30pm
For more info. on Seriously, Evan check out their MySpace page. Click the title for a link.
*If anyone wants the address for the park, post an e-mail address (I wont put it on the blog) and I can send it to you. :)*

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

omc! i luv these guys! they're so cool!!

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
You should come Random Rocker!! :]

Anonymous said...

...maybe i will...r u going LJR?

omc! i remember when my brothers performed for music in the park! it was pretty cool!

A Paperback Writer said...

Well, I certainly recognize Joel (that wheelchair makes it pretty easy), but are the others local?
I'm sorry I missed it but 1) I just found out about it today and 2) I was in Moab.
C'mon over to my blog and see how I spent the week.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Random Rocker, Yeah I went. It was awesome!! :]

Paperback Writer, Joel and the one in green, Chaz Walgamot, are both in my ward. I'm not sure who the other 2 are, I think they are just their friends from school, but I could be wrong. :)
I've been to Castle Valley but never over to Moab!

They said they were going to start recording for their album the next morning!

A Paperback Writer said...

I don't know Chaz, but I know Anna, who married Mason Heywood. In fact, I just saw Anna and Mason at a wedding (not theirs) over Memorial Day weekend.
If you've never been to Moab, then c'mon over to my blog and have a look. I'll put more pics up tomorrow.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Oh, I haven't seen Anna & Mason for so long! Have you seen their blog? I found it when I googled Seriously, Evan! It's http://heywoodhome.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

dang! i didn't even realize the date! *major blonde moment commencing*

was it good LJR?

A Paperback Writer said...

Thanks, LJR. I'll go check that out.

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Random rocker, Yeah it was really good! oh, bth your b-day party was awesome! Thanks for the invite! :)

a nerd said...

so, chaz is matt's bro.?

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

No, they are cousins.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you could came LJR! it was funtastic!

sorry we kept you up all night ;)

a nerd said...

oh so he musn't be annoying. jk