LJR says -
Check out the 'Quote of the week' on the side! I have a lot of cute quotes so I decided to start posting them... :)
I know it says 'quote of the week' it will pretty much be 'quote of when ever I feel like changing it'. ;)
Time
15 years ago
6 comments:
lol LJR! are these the same quotes that got us through many a spanish class? i'm still giggling over some of those!
you've given me an idea to do the same and I have the perfect first one.
ha ha I have finally found out how to work stuff yea for a nerd.
lol a nerd...you're such a...nerd....hmm now your name makes sense...something to ponder...
here's a great one!
"Love lives on hope, and dies when hope is dead; It is a flame which sinks for lack of fuel". Pierre Corneille
i know you've got a million but i just HAD to share this one!
The quote of whenever i feel like cahnging it. I love it! Have you used the crayon one yet?
Post a Comment