Yes finally! The Yearbook is DONE AND SUBMITED!!! Whoo - hoo!!! No more torment from Mrs. N!!!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys are Crazey!!! (I meant to do that...) Sometime you guys should make ME cookies!!!!!! :D That would be very good!!!!!! I really like Cookies!!!!! :D I can make a bunny!!! (\_/) (O.o) (")(") Isn't that awesome?
4 comments:
You guys are Crazey!!! (I meant to do that...) Sometime you guys should make ME cookies!!!!!! :D
That would be very good!!!!!!
I really like Cookies!!!!! :D
I can make a bunny!!!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(")(") Isn't that awesome?
p.s. Dont put this on your blog...
Jordan S.
congrats.
:)
LJR says -
Jordan, somehow you put it on the blog. We didn't touch it... I'd love it if you made me cookies! :D
nice bunny!
Thanks Paperback Writer. ;)
nice bunny Jordan....hey guys! i love ur new background! it's CUTE!!!! ttyl
Post a Comment