Hey! We're really really really bored right now so we are just gonna put what song we are listening to! We are listening to the great and fabolous "Leader of the Pack" by The Shangri-Las.
Time
15 years ago
We love guys and chocolate the end.
7 comments:
Have you ever heard the parody of this song, "The Leader of the Laudromat"?
the song I'm listening to is come get it by Alvin and the chipmunks but at least their CD is awesome you guys should borrow that one too even if KAJ keeps it for I don't know till about January 19th.
LOL
i've never heard of that one...do u guys think ms. D will be back tomorrow or will we get super lucky and take the test next week? i hope it's the second one!! (not that i don't love ms. D but i really don't want to take that test!!!!) <3 u muchly!!!!
LJR says -
Paperback Writer, I've never heard of "The Leader of the Laundromat"... I'll have to look it up.
A Nerd, I think KAJ got the CD from you @ school today. I'm gonna borrow it too ok? ok!
Cinisugar, do you think you did good on the test? did you gat all your assignments turned in?
Since this things on music KAJ you need to finish up with the cd and give it to LJR and LJR once you get the CD could you keep it away from KAJ (no offense intended) so that way she's not the one keeping it and could you tell KAJ to hurry.
LJR says -
LOL!!! A Nerd, I finally got the CD and I'm done with it so I'll bring it to school tomorrow! (I'm acctually listening to it right now!) and I wont let KAJ touch it!
Hey, girls, I've got 2 posts up you'll like right now. One's on CRTs and the other's on garden gnomes. (Yes, your Christmas present has been put to use!)
C'mon over and have look at the old blog.
Post a Comment