Woot woot!!! Regional Dance is tomorrow and we CAN NOT WAIT!!!! We are sooooooooooooooooo excited!! On Wednesday for mutual, we learned how to swing dance!!! Woo hoo!!! It was way awesome! We got to dance with cute guys (well some of them were atleast, AND LJR FINALLY admitted that ONE guy is cute... :] lol ), and it was cool how some of them were actually into it. :] So tomorrow we can try out our AWESOME swing dancing moves and be totally pro! Oh yeah! ;)
Time
15 years ago
8 comments:
WHO?
Why weren't you at them then LJR
I'm not telling who!! Besides if I did tell you I'd have to kill you. :)
I couldn't go because I was sick! it was sooooooo lame!! Now I have to wait for a whole month!!! grrr... :(
where are you LJR???? we all miss you so much! even a nerd!
wait...did i read that right? a CUTIE????? ok, i want complete and full details!!! tell me EVERYTHING!!!! ....on Monday!
Why won't you tell me you can trust me. Maybe. After all I am your friend and I wouldn't make fun of you for it and anyways I probably don't even know the guy.
LJR -
I might tell you at school. (He is sooo cute.) :)
oh, and make that 3 cute boys!!!
3?????? WHAT?! TELL ME!!!!!!!
Post a Comment