Monday, March 24, 2008

Vocab...

LJR says -

This one's for you Paperback Writer.
I just found out that one of my older sisters had you for 9GT! She is 23 right now so it ws about 9 years ago. (I knew both of my sisters had you as a teacher but I had no idea one was for GT!!)

My sister still remembers some of the vocab words and will say the deffinition when she hears or reads them! She said that she had read the word 'ostentatious' recently and still remembered 'showy or flashy'!!

Not that I didn't believe you before but now I see what you mean when you say we will never forget them if we repeat them over & over & over again! (sorry you've probably heard this from lots of students but I think it's cool! :] )

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Cool.
See, it really is true. 9GT vocab. is forever.
You'll have to tell me who your sister is(at school) because I can't remember....

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
I'll try to bring a pick of her when she was that age. There is a link to her blog on the side "William's Way". of course those will all be of her and her family now.