Oh yeah!!!!! We finally figured out how to get pics and blog links on!!!!!! Woot woot!!!! Go us!!!!! Genius ideas!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Time
15 years ago
We love guys and chocolate the end.
Oh yeah!!!!! We finally figured out how to get pics and blog links on!!!!!! Woot woot!!!! Go us!!!!! Genius ideas!!!!!!!!!!! :)
11 comments:
how do you put up blog links? I might be a nerd on everything else but I'm new to this blog stuff.
LJR says -
-k- A Nerd, go to Template @ the top of the page. It should already be on Page Elements. click on Add a Page Element on the right hand side. on the new screen that pops up you want to choose Link List (it's the 2nd one down on the right hand side) click Add to Blog and then u can just fill it out and click on save changes. for every one you add after that you click on Edit on the new page element u just added and you have to click Add Link before u click save changes. :)
I hope that wasn't to confusing!! LOL! u know where to find me if u have questions!!
congrats on ur computer smartness chicas! P.S. it's great to be home!!!!
G/W LJR AND KAJ I MAD A BLOG. I PROBABLY WILL OR DID TELL YOU AT SCHOOL BUT HEY I TELL YOU KNOW ANY WAYS!! LOL!! IT IS fabulousclogger.blogspot.com
COME CHECK IT OUT!!!!
PLEASE IA M BEGGING YOU YOU!!! LOL!!!
LJR says -
Fabulous Clogger, is that you Cinisugar?
it's not me LJR! i swear! my dad would never let me setup a blog!
LJR says -
It's all good Cinisugar!! I found out who it was at school!!
who was it? other cinisugar?
who else could it b....... never mind I think I know who it is now. does she hang out with you guys alot? or was it my first guess?
LJR says -
Yeah. A Nerd, she hangs out with us a lot. It is KD. :)
KD? .............OH!!!!!! i get it!!! that's awesome that she et up a blog! i'll have to pay it a vist....
Post a Comment