LJR says -
Here are the snowshoeing pics I promised! Abominable Snowman (a.k.a. my brother...)
Abominable (e-bom'e-ne-bel), a. 1.Thoroughly unpleasant or disagreeable Me and my fam!
Time
15 years ago
6 comments:
nice pics.
:)
I wish I could go snowshoeiing and skiing and snowboarding they seem like so much fun. but it would be really fun to go barefoot into the snow just too see how long you'd go until you get frostbite.
LJR says -
Thanks Paperback Writer!
It's really fun A Nerd! but you are crazy! I'll leave the frostbite experiment up to you!! LOL! Good luck with that!
wow sweet pics LJR! it looks like crazy fun!
LJR says -
A Nerd, I promise to post about the frostbite experiment if you survive!! lol ;)
OMG! will u take (and post) pics of his experiment LJR? even if he doesn't survive? LOL! (jk a nerd!)
Post a Comment