LJR says -
A couple of Saturdays my family and I went snowshoeing! It is totally fun!!! The snow was at least three feet deep. We were on a packed trail but everywhere around us was deep, fluffy snow!! It takes some getting used to using those shoes. It's not very easy to go from 7 1/2 size shoes to a board that is at least two feet long and 8 inches wide!!!
We would climb up steep hills and then jump down and slide down from them! If you fall over you usually were stuck until someone decided to help you up. If you put your hand down to push yourself up it would just sink in!! We wandered around for about a mile and a half-ish, and it was very pretty. It was snowing on us the whole time! :)
After my parents. brother and I went home my sister and her husband went air mattress sledding! They use a air mattress thet is about 3 feet tall and put plastic on the bottom to protect it and to make it go faster! They were getting up to speeds of 24 mph!! fun, fun!
I tried to put pics on but it wouldn't work so maybe I'll get them up later!
Time
15 years ago
2 comments:
sounds really fun LJR! what a great family activity!
exciting
Post a Comment