Homecoming Game!!!!!!!!!!
Our team getting ready to do warm ups
The game ball and American Flag were brought by a skydiver! Two boys were playing the National Anthem as he came down! It was awesome!
Heck yeah!!! They totally did!!! lol
There were signs around the whole field but I think this one had to be my favorite!!!
I have no clue who this guy is but he was wandering around acting like Jack Sparrow!! He was hilarious!!
Here were our real mascots. They weren't nearly as entertaining as Jack sparrow though. I actually know both of these boys- yes they gave away their identity!!
Homecoming royalty! sorry it's kinda blurry. I couldn't get a good pic of them.
The Cheerleaders had to do push ups every time we scored!! It was entertaining to watch!
Go Pirates!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!
There were fireworks after the game so these are a few of the pics I got of that. :)
Our homecoming game was Friday night the 26th. We played against Murray and we barely won!! The score was 16-14! We were at 13 until about the last 38 seconds when we made a final 3 point field goal and snuck ahead by 2!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!
3 comments:
now I wish I would have went.
I'm screaming internally at nerd's bad grammar -augh!!!! It's horrible!!!
Here's the adult coming out in me now:
Are both your parents okay with the fact that you just let any pervert on the web know where you go to school? Are you sure that's wise? It's up to your parents, of course, but if you two were my daughters, I would not have let you post such specific info.
I know you're smart girls, but I'm not sure this is the wisest thing you've ever done.
You have no idea who may stumble upon your blog. Do you really want to take the chance that some psycho may decide to stalk you? (Remember Elizabeth Smart.)
I strongly suggest you just delete this post. But at least please talk to your parents about it.
Paperback Writer, sorry it's taken us so long to reply. We didn't even realize we put the school name, so we deleted it, but neither of us wanted to delete the post. Although, we did make it so our blog is ungoogleable. So the only way people we don't know could get to it is if they linked to it from one of our family or friends' blogs.
Thanks for your concern and bringing it to our attention. :)
LJR and KAJ
Post a Comment