Got oil? Being prepared... priceless.
Sorry They are all out of order!

I know this look gross!! We did first aid certification by following directions on the paper and finding the people with the compass. then we were supposed to save the girls and bring them back to camp. This girl had lost her hand (obviously). While we were by this 'injured' girl, a huge black widow was crawling up one of the girls' pants and she shook it off onto the girl on the ground. then someone wanted a picture of it so she just let it sit there!! It was disgusting!!

I just thought this flower looked pretty! There were a bunch of them on our hike and they were poky!

This is a great shot of
KAJ!!! we went through a huge meadow on the hike and I think this is when it started to rain and EVERYONE started cheering!!!! It was awesome!

On the first day we played a few games with the whole stake. This is
Fishbutt and AH trying to act cool during one of the games!! ;) We each had a straw and the first girl had a spoon connected to a long string and the last girl had a life saver. (I know, it sound weird!!!) We were split into about 7 groups and we had to thread the string with the spoon on it through all of our clothes! The first girl had to go down their shirt and pants then the next girl had to go up her pant and shirt and back and forth like that till everyone was 'sewn' together! Once we got it through all the girls in our group we had to get the lifesaver back to the front of the line using only the straws and no hands!! It was quite interesting, but it was really fun!!
The other game I don't have a picture of, but I have to say it has got to be the biggest game of Fruit Basket I have
ever played!!
LOL!! :)

This was from some of the props we got to do our skit with. We hadn't decided yet what we were going to do, these girls were just playing around with them and posing!
I have a
great picture of
KAJ from before the skits but she wont let me post it. :( She had an awesome fro though!!! :)
During the compass/first aid hike, one of the other wards found a rattlesnake which was kinda scary because it was right in the field where we had just been! One of the priesthood leaders up there went and caught the snake. He brought it up to camp to let the girls see it and to teach about it but then he let it go again a ways down the road. When he first picked it up before he had a good enough grip it grazed his hand. Not enough to cut through the skin, but still enough to get in it's venom. his hand started swelling and they had to take him to the hospital that night and he had to stay the night there but he is fine now.
One of our dinners there was chili dogs and this is KAJ's. it was quite disgusting to watch her eat it!! I think she could have used a second bun, don't you? :)

Here was our whole ward. We all look kinda tired and dirty and grumpy (that part was just from the sun in our eyes.) because this was the last morning there. Couldn't they have at least taken the picture on the first day when we all still looked relatively decent!?!?!

We played Truth or dare in our tent and one of the girls was dared to eat a gummy bear with a little toothpaste on it. She actually thought it tasted good!

This is the lake we went to!!!! It was really cold and windy but they let us go canoeing and kayaking!!!! Even though we personally didn't go in but it was still fun!!!!

These are some of the girls in our ward that went out on the lake :]
KAJ's gross feet!!!!
LOL! This was at the lake when we were actually allowed to wear shorts!! hallelujah! ;)

Here is Ashlee posing with our ward's flag. Each ward had a woman from Church History to give a devotional about. We had Eliza R. Snow. That is what the music notes were for. (I know they're backwards... we had some technically difficulties...) Our ward's theme was 'We Flip-flop For Service'.

This cow was in the road as we were driving up. it just stood there looking at us for a few minutes until it finally moved off to the side of the road.

There was cute toilet paper in the BOYS
bathroom. :) We were highly amused! ;)
We also had a video of one of the skits another ward did but it wouldn't upload. :(
But it was a rap and it went like this:
I like Mormon Boys and I can not lie!
Ye sisters can't deny when you see a guy walk in with scriptures in his hand,
You know that what you got is a Date!
A Celestial Mate!
But wait! He's goin' on a Mission
Leavin' you wishin' you had someone to hold your hand.
So Deacons wat!
Teachers wat!
We don't like your features
Cuz your brothers are HOT and you are NOT!
So bring on the righteous Priests!
Huh! :]
5 comments:
Fun pics! I always loved girls not-so-girly camp! Spent some good time playing in the dirt and getting rained on.
Actually, I think the chili dog looks quite tasty. :)
Gummy bears with toothpaste? Oh, that's waaay tame compared to the stuff we used to do!
Remind me to tell you about how we got revenge at the youth activity at Snow College the the summer between 9th and 10th grade for me.
Highlights: wet underwear and freezers- my idea, I got the keys to the dorm room from the Stake YW president. She blissfully looked the other way because the girls from the other ward had put toothpaste all over one of our girls who was sleeping in the hallway the night before because her roommates were too loud.
wow sounds like girls camp was fun! I love all the pics and stories! that tp is hilarious :)
That hand is super ick! Sounds like you had a lot of fun though! I loved girls camp!
If I had to choose between the blue or the pink tp I think that I would have picked pink because I've never seen pink tp before. Interesting pics you guys got there.
Post a Comment