PBW, Yeah, I'm not sure how it got brown, because like I said at school I used regular, yellow mustard... :) Oh and it was hard today because I put it in the fridge last night and the butter hardened. They look more yellowish now...
A nerd, I think you need to get your eyes checked...I see nothing that looks like apples or chocolate! That's a disgrace to the name of chocolate! LOL :] I still have 3 of the slices if you want to try one!!
Oh and G/W?!?! KAJ actually ate one at school!!!! *gag* I have a video (She has some pretty funny expressions)that we can show you at school if either of you want to see it!
Oh, maybe there was too much butter..... I don't know; I've just NEVER seen that recipe turn out that color and that texture before. It smelled right, but it sure didn't look right.
I'm just unique like that I guess! lol! How much butter were we supposed to use? That could easily have been the problem. I've decided I'll never be a chef or anybody else that has to cook for anyone except a family! Maybe I'll just marry a chef or become really good friends with one... yeah, that sounds good... ;]
7 comments:
What kind of mustard did you use?
It's not supposed to be brown.
Oh well. Bring it in and we'll talk about it.
that looks like an apple in chocolate sauce and it looks delicious.
LJR says -
PBW,
Yeah, I'm not sure how it got brown, because like I said at school I used regular, yellow mustard... :) Oh and it was hard today because I put it in the fridge last night and the butter hardened. They look more yellowish now...
A nerd,
I think you need to get your eyes checked...I see nothing that looks like apples or chocolate! That's a disgrace to the name of chocolate! LOL :] I still have 3 of the slices if you want to try one!!
Oh and G/W?!?! KAJ actually ate one at school!!!! *gag* I have a video (She has some pretty funny expressions)that we can show you at school if either of you want to see it!
ooooh! i'd like to see it!!! por favor?
lol! you think that's bad? you shoulda seen my posset!!!
major ick factor!
Oh, maybe there was too much butter.....
I don't know; I've just NEVER seen that recipe turn out that color and that texture before. It smelled right, but it sure didn't look right.
LJR says -
I'm just unique like that I guess! lol! How much butter were we supposed to use? That could easily have been the problem.
I've decided I'll never be a chef or anybody else that has to cook for anyone except a family! Maybe I'll just marry a chef or become really good friends with one... yeah, that sounds good... ;]
I should see that video or I should have paid attention then it would have been even better.
Post a Comment