We have been doing tessellations in math for our fourth term project, so I decided to look up M.C Escher. I've seen "Relativity" (the one with all the skrewy staircases) before but I've never seen this version! M.C Escher in LEGO...
Just thought I'd share. :)
Click on the pics for a better image. They turned out kind of blurry.


2 comments:
that is so unexpected but at least now I have a dream. To make that lego tessellation real which probly won't happen but it's worth a try.
Lego does everything.
When I was in Vienna, Austria in 1995, there was a Lego version of the cathedral on display. It was cooler than the real thing, because the real thing was so blocked by modern buildings that you couldn't get a good view of it.
And I love the Lego version of "Knights of the Round Table" from "Monty Python and the HOly Grail."
I've never seen Lego/Escher before. Cool.
Post a Comment