Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry

Sorry it has been soooooo long since we have posted. We both have been really busy. Hopefully after Wednesday things will have calmed down. :)







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds exciting! what have you been up to?

a nerd said...

so what are you guys doing on wednesday?

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
Essay test. :)
Now I'll have time to read other books. (I'm in the middle of atleast four others...)

Anonymous said...

LOL! tomorrow es dia de espanol!!!!

BE PREPARED!!!!

RR out!

Mydadisdeath said...

What other books? I just finished a series and will read anything.


And what are you two going to do next year, youll be in tenth?

a nerd said...

That essay test was very easy for being the last one and what are you guys doing next year?

Anonymous said...

ok i am soooo bored!!!

thanks to my nonexistent social life, i'm stuck at home...with nothing to do

my other complaints:
it's hot
my iPod is dead
it's still hot
AND
i'm out complaints!!!

hope your weekend is better!

i'm out

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

I'm re-reading Twilight and reading Before Green Gables, Austenland and The Book of Mormon, and I really want to start Assassin and Fablehaven. :)

Hey we may be going into 10th but we'll be 9GT Geniusettes forever!

Don't worry RR, it's hot here too and my mp3 is also dead. (that's what WMP and I-tunes are for!!) :( I feel your pain! LOL

Mydadisdeath said...

LJR if u cant find a copy of fabelhaven i have one im willing to lend to you. and random rocker i have no social life either...................

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
I actually have a copy to read, but thanks! Do you have any of the others in the series?
Have you read them?

Anonymous said...

:) it's great to know guys! i'm so glad i'm not...alone!

lol! check out "Juliet" on Paperback's blog!!! SO HYSTERICAL!!!!!!

RR out!

a nerd said...

I should read that book it sounds good.