SUMMER PART TWO
June 25-27, we went up to Pason Lakes for a family reunion! It rained like crazy, but it was lots of fun! :) One day we split into teams for a regatta! Each team had to built a boat (out of cardboard, tape, and freezer paper) to race on the lake! It was pouring when we made the boats, so we had to wait till the next morning to race. Each team had to send 2 people to race their boat!
Erin and Joseph's team had the winning boat!! :)
Huge rainbow after the storm!
I had the opportunity to volunteer to help at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house! (We also participated in the Temple Youth Celebration in the Conference Center May 30th!)

Those were both amazing experiences! Especially the Celebration. It took hours and hours of preparation, tons of people sacrificed their time to organize everything, prepare songs, dances, choirs, making/collecting costumes, and making sets, etc. I am sooo glad I was able to participate, I will never forget this!
The Celebration theme was Isaiah 2:2-3
"Come up to The Mountain of The Lord!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment