SUMMER PART ONE
So, since I'm a slacker @ blogging, I'm gonna just tell a little about the highlights of my summer!
From June 15 to the 18th, Katherine and I went to our school's Volleyball Summer Camp! It was awesome, but it sure kicked my butt!

We got to learn tons of things about volleyball, and got to play a lot, but it was lots of work! All four days we did 3 hours of pretty intense workout! It was worth it though!
On June 19th and 20th, we visited my sis and brother-in-law in Vernal!
We hiked Red Hill Just behind her house!
A Crazy Rock! It seems like it should just tip over, but it's so sturdy up there!
View of Dry Fork Canyon from the Red Hill!

We had a picnic at My Aunt Kaye and Uncle Jerry's house, in the back yard! Their yard is so amazing! It looks great!

Mike and Aub!

Jerry and Kaye!

The next day, we went to Fantasy Canyon. It was amazing! It's a ton of cool rock formations!
From June 15 to the 18th, Katherine and I went to our school's Volleyball Summer Camp! It was awesome, but it sure kicked my butt!

We got to learn tons of things about volleyball, and got to play a lot, but it was lots of work! All four days we did 3 hours of pretty intense workout! It was worth it though!
On June 19th and 20th, we visited my sis and brother-in-law in Vernal!
We hiked Red Hill Just behind her house!
A Crazy Rock! It seems like it should just tip over, but it's so sturdy up there!
We had a picnic at My Aunt Kaye and Uncle Jerry's house, in the back yard! Their yard is so amazing! It looks great!
Mike and Aub!
Jerry and Kaye!
The next day, we went to Fantasy Canyon. It was amazing! It's a ton of cool rock formations!
Mickey Mouse

Backbone
A face (this one doesn't really stick out, it's just part of the side of the wall)
The morning before we left, we went on the short hike by the creek and the bridge.
Mom, Aub, Mike, and Steven on the little bridge
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I didn't know you did the volleyball camp. Cool!
Vernal really has a lot to offer, you just have to be willing to go out and do! Looked like a ton of fun.
Free the gnomes!
I notice this one still appears to be enslaved....
Nice pics. Glad you had a good time.
I didn't know you went to a volleyball camp, that's cool! thanks for visiting! come again, we have more to show you :)
Post a Comment