Friday, March 27, 2009

Maggie's Amazing Chocolate Pie!!!

LJR says -

Here's the recipe for the Chocolate Pie I had for my birthday! Sorry I took so long to remember and post it. Thanks for the recipe Maggie!


Ingredients:
3 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate; melted.
1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
1 Oreo pie crust
2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs. (3.9 oz each) Jell-O chocolate instant pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip; thawed and divided

1-Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk. Pour into crust.
2-Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 min. Spoon 1 1/2 cups over chocolate in crust.
3-Stir half the Cool Whip into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in crust.
4-Top with remaining Cool Whip.
5-Refrigerate for three hours.

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Yeah, that sounds pretty evil!! Nummy, I may just try it soon!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

you should post this on the food blog too!