Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LJR says -


SWEET 16!!!
January 13!



My 1st dozen roses


My dad brought me a dozen roses to school to wish me happy birthday and to ask me on my first date! It was so nice! Thanks dad!




So, instead of cake I wanted a four layer chocolate pie for my birthday!! Thanks Maggie! You got me hooked on it!! :)
1st chocolate layer was the oreo crust


2nd chocolate layer...


3rd chocolate layer...

...4th chocolate layer

and of course whipped cream on top!!


YUMMY!!!! This is the best pie ever!!! :)

For Christmas I got a Cricut, a really cool scrapbook cutting machine, and so for my birthday I got 3 more cartridges , a computer program to design stuff, and a jukebox that will hold multiple cartridges at once for it! :)

6 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

wow! sounds like you had a great day! maybe maggie should put that recipe on the food blog...it looks yummy! that's awesome you got more cartridges for your printer!

Heidi said...

That was really sweet of Dad. You'll have to let me know when you go on your date.

I totally agree, that pie is so good!

Bethany said...

Fun birthday! Gorgeous flowers. That's awesome of your dad.
Oh, and I'm jealous of your cricut.

Maggie said...

Yummm! Just looking at your pics of the chocolate pie I gained some pounds. Happy 16th!

A Paperback Writer said...

That was cute of your dad to do.
The pie looks great. How about posting a recipe?
Spiffy scrapbooking stuff, there. I do altered books now, so we sometimes use scrapbook stuff for that. But I've never used anything that fancy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was so cool when you showed up to lunch with the roses! Happy birthday Leslie! I hope you have a good one!