We love guys and chocolate the end.
HOLY BUCKETS! You cut off a ton! Do you like it?!!?!? I bet it feels really weird to be that short!
Crazy girl, you did it! I like it! That has to feel refreshing and light!
I haven't seen you in such a long time that I didn't realize you'd grown your hair that long.Wow. That haircut makes me cringe. (shudder). But as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HOLY BUCKETS! You cut off a ton! Do you like it?!!?!? I bet it feels really weird to be that short!
Crazy girl, you did it! I like it! That has to feel refreshing and light!
I haven't seen you in such a long time that I didn't realize you'd grown your hair that long.
Wow. That haircut makes me cringe. (shudder). But as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
Post a Comment