I just finished the last book in Brandon Mull's Fablehaven Series. Oh wow! I LOVE this whole series!!! Brandon Mull is such a talented author, with quite the imagination! These books are (obviously) fantasy and I'm pretty sure they make the top of my favorite fantasy book list along with the Harry Potter books!
The 5th and final in the series came out this March. I loved it!!! I think it was a very good end to the series! It didn't leave loose ends, and it satisfied me. :) Unfortunately now it's over. I wish there would be more books, but Brandon Mull has said this is the last Fablehaven book for sure. It seems like he mentioned that he might use the characters from the Fablehaven series in more books, but that they wouldn't continue the same plot. If you haven't read these books yet, you neeeeed to!!!! ;)
Brandon Mull has also written Pingo, and the Cany Shop Wars, and is working on more.

3 comments:
Bethany and Joel know Brandon Mull. Bethany said his other books are great as well!
No loose ends?? What about the fact that a certain character didn't get to use certain items in his emergency kit? I wanted to see those used! WHAT DID THEY DO???? :)
thanks for sending the first book out with dad, i'm excited to read them!
Post a Comment