Super cute glasses!!! I love my contacts, but I wish I had a new cuter pair of glasses to wear when I don't get my contacts in! Yay, I am still so excited for you cuz I LOVE my contacts, especially when I got them!
Congrats! Does it take you forever to put them in? Me and Kim got ours at the same time and we were often late for school because it took us so long to get them in. Thankfully that only lasted a few weeks :)
When I was 15, someone finally invented thin soft contact lenses I could wear! I was free!!!! No more flat world! No more fogging up when I walked inside from the cold! No more rain-spotting on the lenses! No more having to take them off and dance blind in performances! The world had more dimensions!
Ah, yes. I celebrate with you, even though it's been 29 years for me, I still understand the wonderful world of contact lenses!!!!
4 comments:
Super cute glasses!!! I love my contacts, but I wish I had a new cuter pair of glasses to wear when I don't get my contacts in! Yay, I am still so excited for you cuz I LOVE my contacts, especially when I got them!
Congrats! Does it take you forever to put them in? Me and Kim got ours at the same time and we were often late for school because it took us so long to get them in. Thankfully that only lasted a few weeks :)
Yeah for new glasses and contacts!!!
When I was 15, someone finally invented thin soft contact lenses I could wear! I was free!!!! No more flat world! No more fogging up when I walked inside from the cold! No more rain-spotting on the lenses! No more having to take them off and dance blind in performances!
The world had more dimensions!
Ah, yes. I celebrate with you, even though it's been 29 years for me, I still understand the wonderful world of contact lenses!!!!
Post a Comment