LJR says -
I'm in a Social Dance/Ballroom Dance class at school, and it is sooooo fun!!! :D
The first dance we learned was the Triple Swing or the East Coast Swing. We are working on Korobushka from Russia, and yesterday we started to learn La Bastrigue from Canada!!! It is sooo much fun! I am trying to convince lots of people to take it next year! It is definitely worth it! :D
Time
15 years ago
3 comments:
I took that class too! I loved it, except there weren't enough boys in the class and sometimes I had to dance with girls... Oh well, it was fun anyway!
LJR says -
Yeah it is a lot of fun! We're pretty good with guys, every now and again there will be one or two girl couples but not to often (: What grade did you take it in?
rock on LJR! glad you're having fun :D
Post a Comment