KAJ says -
Happy New Years! It's finally 2009!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start fulfilling all those great new years resolutions that never get fulfilled anyways!!!! :D
Time
15 years ago
We love guys and chocolate the end.
KAJ says -
Happy New Years! It's finally 2009!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start fulfilling all those great new years resolutions that never get fulfilled anyways!!!! :D
Posted by 9GT Geniusettes at 1:46 AM
Labels: New Years Eve, resolutions
4 comments:
LJR says -
My Grandma once told me she always wanted to make a New Years resolution she could keep, so her New Years resolution is always to eat more chocolate and spend more money! :)
LJR, (And KAJ, too, if you want)
Yes, I want you for a beta reader!
Post an e-mail address over on my blog (I won't make it public), and I'll e-mail you a copy of the ms soon so you can start on it.
It's definitely for older readers this time -- and girls. I'm not sure it's a guy book at all this time.
There's a bit of romance in it -- but all the "questionable" scenes (with side characters, not the main girl) take place "off stage," so I don't think it's too offensive. But I need to know if you think it is.
I mean, the main male interest is an ancient Celtic fertility god, so he sort of HAS to be off with girls now and then for it to make sense. But the reader doesn't SEE those parts, just knows they happen.
It's got far less sexy stuff in it than then Twilight books, far less than Romeo and Juliet, and far less than Mary Stewart's The Crystal Cave, which I was assigned to read in 9th grade, so I hope it's okay.
But it'd be nice to have a couple of squeaky-clean Mormon girls of the right age read it and tell me what they think.
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Yesterday) LJR! You may find this link useful with your new toy... http://thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/
Time for a new post! :)
Post a Comment