Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!


KAJ says -
Happy Thanksgiving yesterday!!!!! It was so delicious. :) All the pie, turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls :) Yum............. :) I felt like I was gonna explode I was so stuffed with food.
We also watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. There was a group marching in it and they called themselves the Fred Hill Briefcase Drill Team. It was hilarious. They were these older men carrying briefcases and they were marching and yelling out stuff and they were counting to their march. That was my favorite part of the parade, and my family laughed so hard at it.
I wish it wasn't Friday because now we have to go back to school on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to that. I wanna' just stay home eating and watching movies and hanging with friends. :) I can't wait for Christmas Break!

0 comments: