KAJ says -
I can't believe that summer is over!!! It went by soooooo fast this year! I want it to last longer and I'm really not looking forward to getting back to school. This was one of my more lazier summers and I think I'm kinda regretting that because I thought I would have ALL summer long to hang out with all my friends and just have fun, but I just let the days tick by with sleeping in and being lazy and suddenly it's all catching up with me and there is no time left.
But even though it wasn't the most exciting summer, it still had its highlights. I went to Park City for a few days, the American Idol concert here in Utah, A Nerds party, and I got to spend a week with my friend Squid which was awesome 'cause we usually only see each other twice a year; once for my birthday and then once for hers.
So anybody else feeling the gloom of summer ending or are you excited for school to start?
And anybody have any really memorable things that happened these past three months?
Friday, August 22, 2008
Summer is over :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm half and half here.
i'm totally excited for school! i get to see my buds and actually do something with my life! this summer has been way too lazy!
but...
i don't want summer to end! i don't want to wake up early or do homework. i want to be lazy!
sigh...
help?
meo wanto summero tooh endo foro friendso.
Post a Comment