KAJ says -
Well school has officially started again!!! We are in tenth grade!!! Woo hoo!!! Go sophmores!
Of course starting school again isn't completely glorious. Yesterday on our first day I got lost on my way to art and had to go wandering around the school until I found my biology teacher and asked her for directions.
That's not all though. This morning was mass class change day where we got to go and change our schedules if we didn't like some of our classes or if we had been placed in the wrong class. We didn't have to be there till 9:30 so it was nice to get one more sleep in day. So we got there got LJR's schedule fixed, and then went to do mine. It was pretty confusing because we had to add a class to our schedule and then take off one. And once you've added a few you have to go and drop out of the classes that have been butted out of the way by the ones you have added, but then you have find a new spot for those butted out classes, and then you have a few classes that you don't want to change or move around at all so you can't put those classes there but the teachers only have certain periods they teach that subject, so you have to be careful about what you place where.
That was quite a confusing mess.
So once school started I completely forgot it was a B day after our 5th period and I looked at my schedule, saw my A day second period, and went straight there only to find that the teacher was not the same guy that had signed my form saying he would add me to his class. At first I thought that maybe it was a sub, but he took roll and my name wasn't on the list. He called me and a few others that hadn't had their name called up to the front where he asked for our names and wrote them on the roll. I scanned the list for my name because I had watched the guy that morning write my name down in blue pen on the bottom of his list, and I realized that the pen on this list was black and that my name was not there. So I looked at my schedule again and saw that I was actually supposed to be in Spanish.
I was so embarrassed but I told the teacher my mistake and he let me leave to my real class, but not before he gave me a look that said "You are just another lost squashmore".
So those were my wonderful first experiences of High School.
Anybody have anything interesting happen to them for our first days of school???
Time
15 years ago
4 comments:
a lot of things happened all over the place over the first few days. I can't pick just one. soory. not a typo I just wanted to sound canadian.
You've already read my story about the 7th grader who got kicked out in 3 seconds.
Before I started my freshman year at East High School many years ago, I had nightmares for weeks about not being able to get from one class to another on time.
After the first day, though, everything was fine.
lol you all are so funny! i just started my 2nd year of high school as a 10th grader at west high ( GO PANTHERS!!!!!). Even my freshmen year i didn't get as lost a kaj ( not even close). lol oh well. i hope your year gets better like mine is ( he he he Kevin Smart!!! <3). well g2g
P.S. I got promoted in ballet !!!!!!!!! yippie!
Post a Comment