1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about one or both of us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
(This is for KAJ and LJR) :)

13 comments:
I remember when we(LJR and me) were going on a bike ride and the stupid dog up the street bit my pants and the guy was like " what do you mean he bites?" Also i remember when we were playing what if and it said what if austin was so big he couldn't fit through double doors and the answer was than we'd flush him down the toilet!! LOL that was hilarious!
KAJ I remember doing our young womens skit last year and you and kathleen were pregnant! That was sooooo funny!!!!!
Yes LJR she the ute's fan is yuor cousin and our friend~!~
lol i remember that Spanish field trip. lol! we put salt and pepper on our tortilla chips, came up with random spanish food words (adjectives) to call each other (didn't A nerd call me spicy? lol) and joked about buying flavored rum! lol then we wrote a napkin note to the hot cashier! lol he had a really cool hat! then the waiter asked me if i wanted more coke and i couldn't figure out what he was saying. lol he had to point to my drink like three times before i got the hint! (it didn't help the JD knew what he was saying and started laughing at me) lol! that was the best field trip EVER! thanks for the great memories guys! ;)
Garden gnomes!
those are all awesome memories!!! thanks guys!!! :]
-KAJ
Those were all VERY fun!!
Paperback Writer, you should repost the instructions on your blog when you're home and have time!! :)
Did you ever get thet video to work?
Hey random rocker, if you want we can post our memories of you in the comments or we can email them to you. :)
That was LJR. sorry...
you can email them to me. i <3 getting emails!
i remember the time at lunch when i stole KAJ's spanish notes (it was Spanish Day) and I hid them behind her back. Then she was about ready to kill me because she knew I had stolen them, but not where I had put them. Then BA had to tell her...
If you want to leave something on my blog, it's youtube.com/sapphire1eatscheese
LJR- I remember when I told you that one secret at about the end of last year and you said ditto but I'm not going to say what it was.
KAJ- do you remember the party we had on friday how MA threw you into the pool that was funny.
Hey, girls,
I have a great girl-talk story posted on my blog right now. Go read the cocoa and kisses post. I think you'll be amused.
KAJ i don't think i can just leave one but i'll do as little as posable. i think the funniest is when we had chicken pox together and made a potion out of that gross rainbow ice cream. A sweet one is the birthday party that your mom made us matching dresses that were pink and white checkered with the bow on the sleeve. And an embarrassing one is when we went to Wendy's for your first time.
Post a Comment