Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Giggles

LJR says -

This is my niece Bailee. She was laughing sooooo hard at her mom (my sister) whenever she would turn around the seat and look at her! (Yes I am wearing the skirt I just made!)

Turn on your sound :) Oh, and ignore me talking in the background! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loooooooove it! you neice is so cute LJR!

Heidi said...

What a funny girl she is! That video is so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Shes a cutie! LJR your funny in that vid too! lol.
BTW! Guess you cant figure out who i am... ro maybe you can.
duhn Duhn DUHN!

a nerd said...

random rocker did you change your name again?

Bethany said...

She is so darling! I love baby laughs! And good job on the skirt. It's way cute!

I had no clue you or your dad had a blog till tonight. You're both in big trouble for not informing me!

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Pasely i think your initals are JD. and you are in NC right now... I might be wrong but thats what i think. :)

Thanks about the skirt Beth! oh, and by the way I have a blog... :)

Ponczoch Family said...

Sooo funny. Love the laughing! Ava was supposed to be taking a nap, but she heard the laughing and had to join me... she kept saying 'what a cute, funny baby!'

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -

Thanks Kim and Ava! Ava is soooo funny and cute too!

A Paperback Writer said...

LJR,
I don't think pasely is our friend in NC because that person has been commenting on my blog as "love. peace. jonas," which makes me pretty certain 'tis she.
Wish I could see this video. It comes up as a blank box on my screen. I don't know if that's because I use safari as a browser or if it's because I use dial up.
I'll check it when I get to Scotland, as I'll have broadband there.

a nerd said...

Ha. My computer finally let me watch that video and your niece is cute and if the trees in the back were moving like I thought they were before then I would have reported you guys for distracted driving.

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute!

A Paperback Writer said...

Yes, I can watch it from the dorm room in Scotland where I have broadband. She certainly was amused about something, wasn't she?