Friday, December 28, 2007

School Projects...

KAJ says - Ah crap! Christmas break is almost over and I haven't worked on ANY of my school projects that are due once we get back... I am sooo not looking forward to working on them. I know I should be, but doing other things is way funner... One in Science, one in math, and one in English... plus all the homework...

LJR says - Whatever KAJ I have 4 projects due within the month we get back! One for World Geography due the flippin' day we get back!! (What in the world is Mr.D thinking!) One speech for science, one interview for geography, one game for English, and one posterboard for math! UGH!! Oh crud! I just remembered I have to get with Cinisugar so we can finish (you guessed it) another project for Spanish!! We're all gonna die...

anyone want to help...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your guys' chocolate picture!!!

A Paperback Writer said...

The Shakespeare game isn't due until February.
But I know your pain; I still have half of 7GT's book tests to grade and ALL of 9GT's to grade. Those will take nearly as long as your homework will, so I'm in the same boat that you are -- except I assigned the work.

A Paperback Writer said...

So you're both accountants in Afghanistan? I had no idea......

9GT Geniusettes said...

KAJ says -
When you said we were accountants in Afghanistan, I was a bit confused. But then I went to our profile and I saw that and started laughing. I think I'll have to change that...

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says-

I can fix all our problems! it's simple you don't assign the work...

wait... I'm still confused...is this something really obvious that I'm missing?
accountants in Afghanistan...

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
Ok, I get it now (KAJ had already changed it before I looked.) You have to admit accountants in Afghanistan sounds more exciting than students in the U.S.!

9GT Geniusettes said...

LJR says -
Yeah!!! I finally finished one project!!! Go me!!

Anonymous said...

sorry about not being avalible but...yea. i'm so glad we finished though! oh! props on the colors! i <3 pink and green!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I know what is up with that because it is the holidays we should be assigning the teachers the homework and see if they like it except for a paperback writer 'cause she's cool